There is a lot you can do to improve the looks or performance of an existing fishing rod.
Here are a few ideas…
- Replace the original handle – (aprox. $65.000 clp.) Rod manufacturers make a one-size-fits-all handle out of inferior cork filled with paste to hide the true quality. Fly, spinning, or other; we can replace the handle with better cork, native wood, EVA foam, or shrink wrap. Cork handles can also be adorn with the addition of other handle materials like Burl or Burnt cork, and thin EVA pieces.
- Add, remove, or replace a fighting butt – (aprox. $22.000 clp.) The butt size, style, material, and length must fit your rod’s intended purpose! Important Note: If we add a fighting butt to a fly rod without one, this will make that butt section longer than the other rod sections. We can also lengthen or shorten a spinning or casting rod handle.
- Replace the Reel seat – (aprox. $55.000 clp.) Reel seats can break, loose parts, become loose from the rod, fail to secure the reel, or the wood insert can swell. We also see mismatched reel seat size with fly rods- Big seats on small rods. We have a diverse selection of FLY reel seats for both fresh and saltwater applications, and FUJI spinning and casting graphite reel seats.
- Add an Inscription or a label – (aprox. $25.000 clp.) Shouldn’t your name be on your favorite rod? For sentimental or security reasons, or a special dedication someone; we can write or print anything on a fishing rod. Yes, even the impression of a persons face if you like it that much.
- Add alignment dots – (aprox. $20.000 clp.) Don’t waste another second putting your rod together when there are fish to be caught! Silver, black, or white dots painted and protected on the male and female ferrule connections make easy work of rod assembling.
- Add fish measure marks – (aprox. $20.000 clp.) How long was that fish? just hold it next to your rod for a quick reference. Small thread wrapped bands can be placed at any distance from the top of the cork. Don’t keep the fish out of the water more than necessary for any reason.
- Add decorative wraps – (aprox. $45.000 clp.) Weaves of an insect profile, simple or intricate diamond wraps, or metallic thread wraps just to accent your rod. Make your rod look like a one-of-a-kind.
- Replace the guide – (aprox. $22.000 clp. for first, $5.000 each additional) Shooting line at great distances requires large stripping guides and bulls-eye reduction train. We see these requirements missed on most brands of fly rods because they are built to please everyone, not the only person that matters. We have a good selection of the best guides for both Fly and Spinning rods.
traducción y fotos pronto
Monday9:00 am - 1:00 PM
Tuesday9:00 am - 1:00 PM
Wednesday9:00 am - 1:00 PM
Thursday9:00 am - 1:00 PM
Friday9:00 am - 1:00 PM
SaturdayCon cita previa
SundayCon cita previa
Contáctenos y Visítanos!
San Ignacio De Loyola 1744, Santiago- Santiago, Chile
Mobile: 9 9173 1778